Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An Outfit A Day

Two weeks ago my best friend came to visit me and I realised that I had been wearing a little too much black for my liking. Not that anyone could ever accuse me of dressing blandly as I always have some bright shade in my ensemble somewhere, but I had lost my drive to be daring with what I wore and had settled into a routine of colour and shape combinations.

So here is my effort to document some of my more colourful outfits to try and motivate myself to dress more the way I want to dress and not worry about how people perceive me. Because that is when I am happiest, and interestingly, that is when I get the most compliments.

1 comment:

  1. so excited about this blog :). Can't wait to see all your colourful outfits x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...