Saturday, September 8, 2012

Conference chic









photos from my trip to Brisbane for work: T to B - one blouse, three ways (can you tell I love yellow? - blouse and all skirts shown are vintage - cardigans are dangerfield and urban outfitters respectively); gorgeous bow ties/hair clips at the southbank markets; sand sculpture at the conference that was destroyed and rebuilt in another design daily; view from my hotel room balcony

I loved the trip, the conference was so much fun and I learnt a lot. I can't wait to go back to Brisbane - I'd love to live there!

2 comments:

  1. OOO libs you have too many cute clothes. I love how you took only 5 items and made so many cute outfits. I pretty much just want to steal both amazing skirts, and to think you felt so sick and still looked amazing!
    xx
    p.s can you see I want you to keep posting often :)- we need to work out that post sharing idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely do! I'll get on to that :). And I love blogging, I just need to actually get round to it! Thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...