Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 3: My favourite Endo Blogs

I'm pretty new to the endo blogosphere, but I've already found some great blogs that I'd like to share with you. These ladies are talented writers and explain what it's like to have endometriosis much better than I ever could. I hope you'll give them a look:

This is the first blog that I stumbled across when looking for endo blogs. Everything is explained with such clarity on this site that I totally recommend it for endo sufferers and endo sufferer-supporters alike. It's also full of great ideas on how to cope with everyday life when you have endometriosis.

Endometriosis: my life with you.
I admit, I'm a sucker for anything pretty, so this blog caught my eye straight away. Apart from the obvious talent the blogger has with web design, she also has a talent for writing. When I read her posts I feel like she is just speaking the thoughts in my head.

A collaborative blog with all the latest research and tips on how to cope with the various aspects of living with endometriosis.
Hasn't been updated in awhile but still has some large volume and variety of information on endometriosis and progesterone intolerance. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

This month I will be taking part in National Health Blog Post Month. Check back every day to see the new topic and learn more about endometriosis. Today's topic was a bonus round - your favourite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...