Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 5: List of 3 things I'm thankful for and excited about

Today I am thankful for:

My best friend Lisa whose birthday it is today. She is a really great support and is so talented and fun to hang out with. I'm so thankful she was born and I don't know what I'd do without her.

The internet. Being able to read other people's blogs of their experiences with endometriosis has been a lifesaver. It makes me feel a million times more sane and I know I am much better off knowing that there are other people in the world going through the same things as me.

Jasmine. Jasmine is blooming in our backyard and along our fence at the moment. I used to walk home from school past jasmine plants so it holds good memories for me.


Excited about:

Summer! Canberra is cold in winter, and everyone goes into hibernation a little bit. I can't wait to not need a jacket at night and to be able to wear summer dresses every day.

Jakarta. I'm going to Jakarta for work in a month to help out with a workshop. I love teaching so I'm really looking forward to it, I've also never been to Indonesia anymore so it should be exciting!

Setting up the Canberra Endometriosis network. We're having planning meetings at the moment to figure some stuff out but are hoping to have support meetings going on soon!

_________________________________________________________________________________

This month I will be taking part in National Health Blog Post Month. Check back every day to see the new topic and learn more about endometriosis. Today's topic was to list three things that you are thankful or excited for.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! :) im so thankful too to have you as my bestie too! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...