Saturday, April 13, 2013

Autumn Leaves






On Saturday afternoon, my talented friend Hash invited me to model for some autumn leaf shots. This was partly to help me out with something exciting coming up in the near future which I can't reveal yet, but all in good time.

Hash had already hunted around for some gorgeous trees in Canberra (not hard at this time of year) and then went about working his magic. I discovered I am pretty terrible model, and that I cannot pose without a massive smile on my face. (Not good if you want a variety of photos.) He still managed to get a whole bunch of awesome shots though, more of which you can see on his blog.

I wore one of my favourite autumnal outfits. This outfit is so comfortable, bright and fun. I kinda wish I had bought five of these cardies when I bought this one, since I wear it pretty much constantly. The world needs more coloured wool.

Dress: vintage, Bondi Markets
Cardigan: Gorman
Scarf: vintage
Earrings: vintage
Brooch: Under the Shade of the Bonsai Tree (free at the Big Hearted Business Conference) - there's another talent, she's got a lot of gorgeous jewellery

Linking up with:
Share your Style Saturday
What I Wore Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics lib. So many good ones to choose from! Love the outfit, love the leaves,love everything about these snaps. Your friend is v talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...